Wednesday, 22 August 2007

The Siblings...

I think I took more photos of myself and my siblings over last weekend than I would ordinarily take in a year! Definitely a combination of playing with my new camera ( :-) ) and the fact that I'm going away. The latter is probably what allowed me to do the first.
My brother, and Dad in I think, seemed a little put out (well not really but...) that they weren't invited along to lunch with my two sisters, myself and Mum last Sat. Don't know about anybody else but notice anything there... Mum, sisters, me...? Like maybe it was a girls lunch?! Ye gads, the poor boys are hard done by sometimes aren't they? :-) Anyway, scrumtious lunch in Avoca and picture of me with the sisters here...


I always feel relatively when standing next to the other women in my family but that isn't the case when I'm standing next to my brother... he makes me feel decidedly, well, short!

No comments: