Sunday, 5 August 2007

Sigh...

How is it possible that today has been, well, so dreary? Rained consistently all day up until about an hour ago (16:30). And have felt yuckily sleepy all day. Possibly recovering from the trauma of doing a trial pack this morning to see what I would (and more likely, wouldn't) be able to fit in my suitcases and hence would need to ship. Then I had to unpack it all again. Oh but first I had to inventory (God I'm sick of doing inventories!) what I was going to ship for insurance purposes. Sigh... do I really need to bring those two pasta bowls? Or that lasagne dish? Do I care right now? Nope, didn't think so...

Update on the digital camera thing is that I decided to take plunge for the more expensive (i.e. moer expensive that I'd intended spending) camera after last post. Not available on pixmania. Found it on amazon.co.uk and great price. They won't ship to Ireland. Something to do with the Irish recycling charge for electronics goods. Have seen it in shops but it's another €30 dearer again so that's not happening. Of course if the camera on my phone would just decide to start working again all would be fine. Might be time to give it a gentle tap off a solid surface to see if that helps... :-)

No comments: