Thursday, 23 August 2007

Ugh...

Just a short one.. my brain is just way too fried for anything else. Trying to figure out how it's possible that if last Sat was my last full nights sleep, and I only managed abouat 5-6 hrs in total on journey over, how is it that it was gone 5am before I could go to sleep this morning?! Not impressed. Not impressed at all!!

Got up at 9, headed in to office. Had a natter with some folk, went for lunch with the mountain biking trio, went back to work (work constituted figuring out which of the 500 emails in my Inbox I needed to keep and which I could delete!) and when at 2pm my keyboad connection stopped working it all got too much for me and I left. Tried to snooze this avo but no joy :-( So, instead opened bank account, bought mobile and collected my pictures from my cousins wedding last Thurs :-)

Now trying to figure out how to make myself stay awake until 9pm and after that, how to make sure I stay asleep!!! Thoughts and suggestions on a postcard please...

No comments: