Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Still alive!

Just a quick one to reassure people that I am in fact alive and have not yet frozen to death! A number of people have dropped me emails/txts in the last day or two commenting on quietness of the blog so thought I'd better put a quick post here. As yet I still have no internet at home and kinda busy at work so not been writing much. All is good with me; generally having lazy fun weekends that involve yummy coffee, brunches, food, and friends. Hoping to start pilates next Tues as well which I'm looking forward to. It is introductory course but as i've been away from it for so long now I don't think that will be a problem.

I'm off to Sydney in November for a long weekend and can't wait. Fly Fri afternoon and not leaving there until the Mon evening so that's 3 full days there :-) I've lived there so not a new city to me but looking forward to visiting again, and going to a concert in the Sydney Opera House on the Sat evening which should be fab! Hope it's warmer there than it is here at the moment!

Right folks have to go and get on with some work!!! Keep me updated with your news :-)

No comments: