Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Brrr...

For those of you who think that I'm currently enjoying lovely sumer weather think again! Last weekend was indeed lovely; as was Monday. Tuesday started off warm but dull. By lunchtime it was bucketing down and it sort of continued to rain for the rest of the day. Today it's just cold. I believe the met service site said something about it being 13 degrees but the wind chill meant that 4pm this afternoon it felt like 8 degrees and by 6pm it was down to 7 degrees. That might explain why when I came home I immediately changed into merino wool top and then fleece on top of that! It was said to me this avo that it was a "refreshing" change from the clammy weather we had been having. I agree that it's change, but a "refreshing" change it is not! Here's hoping forecast for weekend doesn't change from the high teens that are currently predicted. Having said that, forecast is more than welcome to change from the cold southerlies that are forecast for tomorrow :)

No comments: