Thursday, 27 March 2008

Ooops I forgot...

I listed four or five books that I read while on hols. While browsing bookshop today at lunch time I remembered that I read another two books as well. The final book in the His Dark Materials trilogy, The Amber Spyglass and Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones. Both highly recommended.

It was my first day back at work today after over 3 weeks on holidays and found myself on more training and again tomorrow. I guess it's not a bad way to ease myself back in to the working week...

This evening had my first visit to a Japanese restaurant where I had a lovely seaweed salad and teriyaki tofu steak. I guess I'm just not huge fan of asian sauces as they're a bit salty but the meal was lovely and the salad was yum. Seaweed is definitely quite chewy and wonderful to munch on :)

No comments: