Wednesday, 10 September 2008

The Dark Knight...

We finally got to see The Dark Knight in The Embassy cinema last night. This is a beautiful cinema that was totally refurbished for the premiere of The Lord of the Rings. This is only the second time that I've been to see a movie here and though the seats were lovely and comfy I have to say that the volume was just too loud. This is a long movie and for the last half hour I was covering my right ear as it was all just too loud!

So the movie... I have to say that I really enjoyed the first part of it but it was just too long! There were a number of scenes that I just didn't see the point of, for example, the SWAT/hostage scene. And what was the point of Two Face? He appeared for last while and then disappeared again but I'm not sure what he contributed to the story! But on the good side I loved the first part of the movie and Heath Ledger was just fantastic as The Joker!! Freaky and all as his character was, he was great to watch!!

So, for anybody who enjoyed Batman then I'd say go watch it but be warned... it is a little on the long side so make sure you visit the bathroom before the movie starts :)

The Ladies

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ok now you are scaring me if you are going around taking pictures in the bathroom!

eefa said...

Don't be scared! Photo taken months ago; these are some of the nicest ladies I've ever seen. Beautiful tiling and I really like the sinks :)

Sonya said...

I'm with Kathleen ... surely taking photos in the ladies toilets is an arrestable offence?!!!

eefa said...

Nah.. this is New Zealand!!!