Saturday, 18 October 2008

Oh dear...

well I didn't make it on my hike as indicated in my previous posting and well, I took it out on my credit card. Now in fairness I did go for a run this morning but it seems that pay back of some sort was still required.. so a number of hours later I've bought some cute shoes (can't get a photo I like so none - will try again later), a book, some running and trail socks, running shorts, running top, 2 Icebreaker t-shirts, and eh, oh, another book. Yeah. So, no more shopping for me at a week or two!

3 comments:

Lemonjelly said...

Icebreaker uh? They of the New Zealand merino wool variety?.. bought myself loads of their stuff in 53 deg morth few months back... awesome...

eefa said...

That's the one. It's such beautiful material to wear and great on tramps because unlike synthetic polypros it doesn't smell! Admittedly alot of my Icebreaker purchases never get worn on a tramp... too nice for that :)

Kathleen said...

i'm not sure what the shoes will do to your ankles although they are cute!