Monday, 22 December 2008

My Wardrobe...

Couple of weeks back it was cold in Dublin. Very cold. And it's December so I packed accordingly. Lots of icebreaker tops thrown in to the suitcase. Sure that'll keep me warm! And it would. The problem is that it's not actually that cold out there - sixteen degrees earlier! So I'm a little warm.

The other thing which I didn't think of enough when packing is that a couple of nice dresses for Christmas Eve/Day is fine but what about everything else? My choices are nice dress or jeans and icebreaker top. So for lunch today it's going to be the latter. Ideally it would just nicer trousers and nice top. I mean I could have brought lots more clothes but different clothes require different shoes and my suitcase was pretty full as it was. Men have it so easy. Not fair!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

the high here the other day was minus 12C so i am all for layers!

eefa said...

Yes, I was talking to my sister in Philadelphia yesterday who said that it was -30 when she woke up yesterday morning!!! But warmed up to a -2 or -3 during day (-10 with wind chill). Icebreaker are fantastic for layering (hmn... thinking maybe I should apply for a job in their sales/marketing department :) ) Stay warm over Christmas Kathleen!