Friday, 19 December 2008

Okay I'm ready!

Right I'm ready for my holidays now :)

I *think* I've left everything all organised in office for while I'm away. I managed to get out a little early today... just before 5pm and I left with, totally unexpectedly, 3 bottles of wine! I arrived in this morning to find a bottle (nice cellophane wrapping and silver ribbon) sitting on my desk from one of the PMs whose project I'm managing the configuration for. Then about an hour later I get a bottle from another PM whose project I'm also working on. And then afternoon I get a card and a bottle of wine from my manager! Now don't get me wrong, I'm not the only person to receive wine from these particular PMs/managers but that doesn't make me appreciate them any the less. So that'll be something to look forward to in the New Year.

So I came home, emptied rubbish and set about the packing. I didn't pack everything that I intended to but I think I should be okay - 2 dresses, one pair of jeans, the pair of trousers I'll be wearing, all my winter icebreaker tops, one pair of shoes and one pair boots (my nice Mia Piaci ones). Oh and my camera's in there :) Hand luggage will consist of trainers (for wearing once get to colder climes), book, tickets, and I can fit my Macbook so I think that I'll take it with me. Just hope they can set me up on the wireless at home!

So, like I said, let's go. I'm ready :)

Me


Happy Christmas (again)!

No comments: