Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Confused

I get varying views of my photos on Flickr every day; some days I get lots of views, other days I get one. What I'm discovering though is that the same photo is cropping alot more than it doesn't.

Ruapehu


This photo has had 23 views over the last 28 days. But bizarrely, the total number of views ever is 23. I can only assume that this has something to do with a tag that I added but I can't see anything out of the ordinary with the tags.

And what really confuses me is this, it's not that great a photo at all. I mean there are plenty worse photos out there but there is nothing spectacular or great about this. In fact the only reason I put it up on flickr is that the only time that I ever see Ruapehu it is covered in cloud.

So, yup, it's weird. I just wanted to share that. And hey, maybe one of these months I'll see Ruapehu when it's *not* covered in cloud!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

my friend, careful she splashes, added a picture of an octopus on her blog and now it's viewed all the time, it is number one on the google search!! So maybe someone has added it to something they are using?? - who knows!