Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Tackling the Ivy

Yesterday (Monday) we decided to make a start on the ivy that is taking over the shed.  In truth, we didn’t expect to make huge progress as we don’t actually have any of the right equipment but we had a pair of gloves each and one small army knife so we reckoned that that would be a start to allow us to rip off some of the external ivy to at least expose the shed windows and allow the door to close.

External before:

Shed Exterior pre Cleanup

 

And this is where we were after 30-40 mins of cutting and pulling...

Shed Exterior post Cleanup

Internally we went from

Shed Interior pre Cleanup

to this

Shed Interior post Cleanup

 

So nothing too dramatic but a start of sorts at least :) 

No comments: