
Oh, and for anybody who was wondering, the above is photo I took on last visit of my accommodation here in Wellington. I'm in same style of room this year except for the fact that it's noticeably smaller, I didn't get a coffee plunger in kitchen or a scissors or a sharp knife for preparing veg(?!)
Heading down to Christchurch this evening for the weekend and so looking forward to that. Apparently there's some wine and nibbles here this at about 4 this avo which is good as not overly alert workwise today! Excellent :-)
Oh, one last thing... installed skype on illitely obtained laptop in office so for any skype users out there my username is eefajk. Of course can't actually guarantee that I'll always be able to chat but like to think that 'twill be possible some times!
And that's all for now folks. Have a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment